Applications for this position are now closed**
We are seeking an Associate Producer for Contact ONtour 2022! This position is a part-time, 6-month contract, with increasing hours leading up to the conference.
Individuals who identify as IBPOC and/or LGBT2Q+ are most encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to a mid-career Performing Arts Professional with:
- Minimum of 3 years in event programming and producing
- Minimum of 5 years in event marketing and promotion
- High level of social media skills, website maintenance
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Scheduling logistics for showcases and pitches, networking opportunities, workshops & registration
- Working with Host committee, coordinate and contract transportation, venues, food and beverage services/needs, signage and tech needs.
- Develop, implement and deliver conference marketing plan and materials for OP membership and conference Communications.
- Manage budget and monthly financial statements.
- Prepare a final report on the event providing recommendations to improve or change successive conferences including financial results.
Tentative Start Date March 21st to July 31st 20 hours a week. August 1st to September 30th 35 hours a week. Administrative hours are flexible and can be done remotely.
Please send a resume and cover letter to:
Terri-Lynn Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28th, 2022. Any questions can also be directed to Terri-Lynn.
For more details about this position, click here.